Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret, VS Fantasies, Dream of Kisses, Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream


This is a fresh, fruity smelling lotion. This is a holiday 2013 edition lotion. Dream of Kisses scent is of Pink Champagne Apples. The back of the bottle reads: "Dream of Kisses. A holiday fantasy of Pink Champagne and Apple. Intensive cream is infused with replenishing Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils. Massage on for the perfect touch of scent and rich, 24-hour moisture."

You can read my more in depth review Here but to sum it up, it's a nice lotion but it's not something I would buy to solve a major problem, like cracking skin in the winter.

An interesting note is that I'm allergic to tree nuts, and yet when I put these lotions on I didn't break out or anything. Note: I'm not recommend you try these if your allergic, I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment