Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret, VS Fantasies, Dream of Glamour, Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream


Description from the site: "The ultimate holiday fantasy—wrap yourself in this enticing blend of vanilla and snow lily. This intensive hand and body cream features replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils for skin that feels soft, smooth and touchable. From our limited-edition holiday collection."

I picked these up at the start of the holiday 2013 season, I suck at doing reviews on time, they are currently not being sold.
 
Application: This lotion is greasy, you definitely don't want to be touching the screen of your phone, tablet, or anything really. The lotion is also thick. When I did a rinse test underwater my hands felt waxy, the lotion didn't wash off without soap.

The Scent: It smells better in the bottle than they do on my skin. They seem to change scents once their applied. It's not like they smell bad, but they definitely change. For me it smells more musky on my skin.This scent differently smells sweet, fruity, almost candy-ish in the bottle.

The packaging is beautiful. I love holographic stuff and my photo doesn't show the rainbow flashes you get on the bottle.

My Experience: The bottle says 24 hour moisture but I didn't really find that to be the case. The scent is pleasant and it's not overpowering. It retailed at $14 and I personally wouldn't pay that, I got two for $5 each.

An interesting note is that I'm allergic to tree nuts, and yet when I put these lotions on I didn't break out or anything. Note: I'm not recommend you try these if your allergic, I'm just saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment