Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips



My skin isn't prone to breakouts, I might even venture to say that I've had about 5 zits in my 21 years of life. My pores aren't visible either but I've been fascinated by these so my lovely fiance will be my guinea pig. (Cue: thunder and cackling).


The pack come with 7 face strips and 7 nose stripes. Application is easy all you do is wet your face, peel off the clear backing and then press the strip firmly onto your skin. Then you wait 5-10 minutes or until the strip hardens. 


Dustin (my fiance :)) says that it pulls when you take it off and it even hurts a little bit, or maybe like a tight pulling. <-- his words.


But he says he'd do it again. It's worth it. We both like that you can see the stuff that gets pulled out of the pores. It's the type of satisfaction you get when you see the pile of dirt that accumulates when you sweep lol.

Make sure you click on this image! It's pretty gnarly
.
I bought the box at Walmart for around $6 because I had a coupon although they retail at around 8 and something cents.

Dustin says that they're worth the price and likes how smooth it makes his skin feel afterward. We both notice smaller pores. 

This is not something you would want to do everyday though. Dustin's poor nose was red afterwards.



I hope you liked the review of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment