Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bath & Body Works, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Fresh Sparkling Snow


I have never been into a Bath & Body Works before this holiday season, don't ask me why I just haven't. OMG I have experienced the magic! I am officially #addicted. I have bought so many products since then it almost makes up for the all the years I have been without. What? I got good holiday deals haha. Don't worry I plan on reviewing all the good stuff :)

Fresh Sparkling Snow is a holiday scent and it is yummy! Even better is that it foams! I remember as a kid, discovering foaming hand soap in bathrooms I would play around making a mess until my mom finally found me and yelled at me to stop lol.

I love the Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps because they actually leave your hands scented. The scent even lasts for several hours. Fresh Sparking Snow smells berry-ish, that's my best description. I feel the name is kind of deceptive because when I think of fresh snow I don't think of sweet berries lol.

The foam is thick and one pump is more than enough to cover my hands and swathe them in foamy goodness. When rinsing my hands get that squeaky clean feeling.

I love it. My (and my fiances!) other favorite Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap is Sea Island Cotton, we love that scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment