Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum 1 fl. oz. Review



YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum 1 fl. oz.
 Oh, that packaging!!!


The site description:
The new fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent is a sensuous bouquet to the woman whose heart belongs to Paris… even if home is elsewhere. A voluptuous floral accord of violet, damask rose and tart blackberry seems to tell the whole story. But then comes the fullness of sandalwood, deepened by musk and brightened by peonies, tying the endnotes to the ones beginning.

The 1.0 OZ retails for $39.


I got mine from Sephora and I honestly think I got a dud.


It was so super light, I couldn't really smell it unless I put my nose right up to where I sprayed and even then it was super faint. I mean it's so light I was wondering if I got a defect.



But from what I can smell, it smells like a typical floral with a hint of musk.



Since I can't smell it in the first place I can't even tell you how long it lasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment