Tuesday, July 15, 2014

[L'Oréal Paris] L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer review



[L'Oréal Paris] L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer review
 This retails at $6.99 for 0.5 FL. OZ. But L'Oréal Paris always has coupons on their site.
Especially if you make an account with them.

The site description:

 Repairs Broken Fibers.
Mends Split Ends.
Penetrates Layers Deep. 

The new Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer is a powerful dual action serum that helps repair broken fibers and seal split ends. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

So that's pretty much me in a nut shell. I'm an Asian girl with a love of blonde hair. Do you know how much damage happens to dark Asian hair when you bleach it blonde? Yeah, it turns into straw covered in barbs. BUT I'M ADDICTED!!! 

I can't help myself. I love cool colors and bleach and my hair suffers for it. I also LOVE long hair too but I always end up cutting it off because I can't stand how damaged it feels. 

WELL NO MORE!!
 If only they made this stuff 8 years ago then I would still have long hair!

I Love This Stuff. This product has turned into something I Can't Live Without. 
It turns my dead hair into soft, shiny, and manageable hair. 
It's a MIRACLE!!!

Immediately after applying I notice a difference in the texture of my hair. It leaves my hair so smooth and manageable and there is no greasiness or residue left over.

Seriously this stuff is amazing. I mean I put my hair through the ringer and this stuff makes it feel like virgin hair again :)

It's a dual serum.
The ONLY CON to this packaging is that if your not perfectly in the middle it can be somewhat easy to get an uneven amount of both serums. So you have to press perfectly in the middle but you get used to it.

One part red. One part clear.
The key to beautiful hair!!
 
The site's Directions:

DIRECTIONS: After using Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner, apply on damp or dry hair. Press firmly on the center of the cap to dispense. The first use may require several pumps to dispense product. Do not rinse. Style as usual.





 The Site Ingredients List:

11009611 Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, 2-oleamido-1,3- Octadecanediol, Ci 17200/Red 33, Ci 19140/ Yellow 5, Citronellol, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Geraniol. F.I.L. D160083/3 Us Patent: 5,618,523

So all in all I love this stuff. 

All in all though I can see this being a bit pricey for girls with longer and thick hair because I think they would run out with in a week or two. 

For me I use 3 or 4 pumps and my hair is a little bit longer than shoulder length and thinner. 

This product does have a strong fragrance to it but I Really Really like the scent, it makes my hair smell incredible, I can see it bothering some people though.



No comments:

Post a Comment