Friday, May 30, 2014

Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Preview Eau de Parfum review


I'm in #LOVE with these 'Preview Eau de Parfums'.

Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Preview Eau de Parfum

I say 'Parfums' because there's currently three available, besides the two 'forever' ones they've always had. I don't know how they picked which new scents to "preview" but the ones available now are Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber, Endless Weekend, and French Lavender & Honey.

They retail at $8.50 each but they're on sale now!

Screen Shot! I searched for 'preview' so I don't know why there's a candle and gift card lol.
 The 'Forever' ones (Forever Red & Forever Midnight) have been in stores for forever and the bottles are made of plastic which cheapens it.

What can I say I love glass.
I love the bottles designs. I love the abstract print and that gorgeous blue color!
The cap just pulls off and the sprayer is plastic. I appreciate that there's a spray because with a lot
of mini perfumes they just leave it open for you to dab it on. 

They're about two inches high and so cute and mini! Perfect for the purse or just to look pretty on your dresser!

ANYWAYS on to the scent!!

The site description is:


Our master perfumers have captured the allure of an exotic Moroccan garden with a lush fantasy of Marrakesh Orchid, glowing pink amber, and rose petal water wrapped in apricot nectar and vanilla silk.

  • Eau de Parfum is features our most concentrated form of fragrance oil, for a long lasting indulgence

Key Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: lemon verbena, apricots, desert sand accord, fig nectar
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Casablanca orchid, rose petal water,
Dry Notes: Vanilla bean, Kashmir wood, exotic amber

To me the scent is pleasantly floral and sweet. It's a heavier scent.
I like it. Dustin doesn't.
A few spritzes on the wrist and after a few seconds I had to put my nose to my wrist to smell it. 
For an Eau de Parfum? I'm not impressed.

So I just spray it a few times more all over and I still only faintly smell it. And now it smells slightly candyish. I'm liking this scent more and more now. 

So overall the Eau de Parfum wasn't as strong as my more expensive Parfums, like Alien by Thierry Mugler, so you'll need to spray more to equal the strength of say one spritz of Alien.

The full size bottle is $39.50 (currently half off!)
 (And it's design is beautiful! Like a castle from Aladin!)
MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Eau de Parfum - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/graphics/product_images/pBBW1-17664219v275.jpg
NOT MY PHOTO!

Is it worth it?
You do the math.

Depends on how much you like the scent.


No comments:

Post a Comment