Monday, May 19, 2014

Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Island Getaway Whipped Body Soufflé

Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Island Rush Whipped Body Soufflé

 
 Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Island Getaway Whipped Body Soufflé

 If anything beauty product has souffle in the name I'm there. Everything is so soft and airy. 
I love the packaging and the colors used in this collection. The colors really do make you think of tropical places and warm sunsets. Perfect for Ohioans haha.  




Victoria's Secret Island Getaway Whipped Body Soufflé in Endless Sunset

The Back
They all come with hygienic covers
A look at the formula
A close up!

 Endless Sunset features Hawaiian Orchid & Currant and is in the neon yellow packaging.

I love all three fragrances but this is the one that my fiance doesn't like so much. 

To me it smells pineapple-y with a little bit of a flower scent. It smells mainly fruity to me. This is my favorite scent of the three.



Victoria's Secret Island Getaway Whipped Body Soufflé in Island Rush
The back

Island Rush features Pomelo & Coconut Water and is in the neon orange packaging.

To me this smells like a shampoo or a hair product. This is my least favorite of the three.



Victoria's Secret Island Getaway Whipped Body Soufflé in Tropical Nights
The back

Tropical Nights features Fresh Berries & Hyacinth and is in the neon pink packaging.

You can definitely smell the hyacinth in this, overall this smells very floral but not heavy.



After you apply the moisturizers the scent of these last a good 2-3 hours.

They moisturize nice but I still get more moisturizing properties from my Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream but these are nice for summer.

The best part of these is actually applying them. It is literally like rubbing silk on your body. The formula instantly absorbs into your skin and it's the most non greasy moisturizer I've ever applied.
 It's a pleasure to apply. 

I'm sad these are limited edition, I love the formula. They are already sold out online but you can still grab them in store. I definitely recommend you do. 




2 comments:

  1. im so sad they don't carry them right now. I hope they bring them back asap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I love the texture! Hopefully they'll bring them back in new scents!!!

      Delete