Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 200 Soft Beige


Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
200 Soft Beige
I like the packaging, it's simple but modern. 
You may think that the bottle is small but a little of this stuff goes a long way. 
If you look below that blob was more than enough to cover the entire front of my thigh.

This is a blob of it on my thigh
As you can see in the picture above my thigh and scarred and has dark spots. 

It really did give my thigh an airbrush look about it. This is in natural sun light.
The Liquid Mousse Foundation made it look like I had tights on. I gave my thigh an amazing airbrushed look. 

I like that it's not opaque. It gives a more natural look.

This is the transition from Foundationed to Natural.
As you can see, you do have to make sure you rub it in :)
I like the formula it lasted well over four hours and it's super light and not greasy feeling. It doesn't really have a smell either.

Overall I would totally buy this again, but maybe in True Beige. I'll make the #StayMatteSwitch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment