Monday, April 14, 2014

Review and Swatches of Bath & Body Works Whipped Shimmer Body Cream in Vanilla Bean Noel


Bath & Body Works, Holiday Traditions, Whipped Shimmer Body Cream in Vanilla Bean Noel.
I know reviewing this may not seem totally relevant since it's from Holiday Traditions 2013 but I'm doing it because you can still buy them from online marketplaces like amazon and ebay. 
 Also Bath & Body Works has limited edition Whipped Shimmer Body Cream in scents from their Signature Collection in their lineup. 
Find them here.

And honestly I don't think would've changed their formula from December to now. 

A whipped cream-like bottle and dispenser.
Close up: Can you see the shimmer???? :D
I love this stuff. The smell is so good I literally want to eat it. It makes me hungry for sweets. 

I also love how shimmery it is. The glitter is gold too! GOLD!!!

My fiance hates it but I love it! It makes me feel like a pretty fairy :D

Also the shimmer is shimmer, not glitter. So even though it is chock full of shimmer it's not gaudy. It's actually semi-subtle. It gives your skin a luminous golden glow.

This is it semi rubbed in.
The finish of this lotion isn't greasy, which is awesome! It also moisturizes nicely.


1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Cream charger delivery

    ReplyDelete