|All images property of Victoria's Secret. Editing by Me.|
The bra comes in sizes 32-34A-DD, 36B-DD.
Sadly if you have DDs then you'll have to pay two dollars more at $34.95, for everyone else it's $32.95.
The bra is advertised as "Smoothest Lace Ever. Even Under Tees!"
The site description is "This sporty bra with flirty lift—this push-up has cute logo trim and our new super-smooth leopard lace. Soft, seamless with no-show straps—you'll want to wear it under everything. Cups have our signature pink lining, so you know it’s from Victoria’s Secret PINK."
The bra is super smooth with plush padding, it's not over done though, sorry guys your not gonna pull a Dolly Parton with this one haha.
I'm petite I usually wear a size 32AA from Victoria's Secret, but happily this bra fits me at 32A!
This means that the straps are fully adjustable, meaning you can pretty much slide the tab from front to back (YES!!!). You can also wear it classic or crossback, meaning the straps in the back can detach. The bra has the usual hooks in the back for closure. The site says it's made out of imported polyamide/spandex.
I really love the design of this bra! It feels so fresh and sporty with the leopard lace and the sporty banding.
The bra comes in nine different colors!
- Sapphire - is a beautiful, saturated, jewel-tone blue.
- Mint - is a beautiful, airy, light mint.
- Basil - is a kind of moss, camo color green, not for me but I can see others liking it.
- Ruby - omg, I don't know why VS is obsessed with this color. Ruby is not a beautiful saturated jewel tone but a dull, as my fiance puts it, "old period blood" color lmao. On the site they make it look some what pleasing but in person it really is a dull, old period blood color haha.
- Rose Grey - is a pretty dusty pink color, with hints of purple in it.
- Peach - is exactly like it's name implies. A pale peach color. It differs a little bit in real life.
- Snow White - is not snow white but a cream color white.
- Dark Grey - is a great sumptuous grey color.
- Black - is actually a true black in real life but on the site it's portrayed as a dark grey.
I can say that even though VS sucks with portraying correct colors on their site all the colors are pretty accurate except for the black, which on the site is shown as a dark grey but it's actually black.
I love the Sapphire, Mint, Dark Grey, and Black, what about you guys?